Accuplacer Score Reports
If you need to request copies of your Accuplacer Score Reports to be sent to a college or university you will need to send an email to your guidance counselor or  Please provide the following information so that we are able to process your request:

First and Last Name
Pway Student ID number
Approximate dates that you took the exams that you want sent
Contact information for the receiving institution including school, contact name, fax number and/or address (if you need it mailed). 

Please allow one week for your request to be processed. During the summer months, requests will be handled on the last Thursday of each month (June, July and August). Please plan ahead. If you have a extraordinary circumstance and need scores prior to these timelines, please contact the Piscataway High School Guidance Department.